I work with adults and children to address serious concerns: stress relief, anxiety, anger, depression, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), pain, weight problems, cravings, compulsive behaviour, phobias, fear of presenting in public, sleep problems, grief, shame, rejections – or whatever else may be holding them back.
Tapping is a combination of Ancient Chinese Acupressure and Modern Psychology that works to physically alter the brain, energy system and body all at once. The practice consists of tapping with fingertips on specific meridian points. It is an alternative treatment for physical pain and emotional distress. Tapping can bring you profound results and create deep changes in less time than conventional methods. There is increasing scientific evidence to support it. With ancient Eastern knowledge at its core, it can be also be understood in terms of quantum physics, and discoveries about neural pathways and the primo vascular system. Tapping releases unresolved past events, limiting beliefs and all sorts of emotional issues.
• I trained in Dr Roger Callahan’s original tapping, TFT (Thought Field Therapy) in 2001. Then I progressed to Gary Craig’s EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques) in 2004.
• From 2010 onwards I’ve used FasterEFT (Emotionally Focused Transformation). Robert G. Smith’s style won me over because it’s a powerful transformational tool that uses the mind-body connection to address thought processes and how they affect the body. Studies have shown that stress plays a huge part in our overall health. FasterEFT has such great depth. It borrows from other successful methods, including Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP).
• Hypnosis, Hypnotherapy
Hypnosis, or hypnotherapy, uses guided relaxation, concentration and focused attention to achieve a heightened state of awareness. It can be used to treat anxiety, phobias, substance abuse including tobacco, sexual dysfunction, undesirable spontaneous behaviours and bad habits.
• I am certified in The Richards Trauma Process (TRTP) which has been described as Hypnosis on steroids. It’s advanced, different, fast and it gets amazing results. This process draws on many healing modalities including Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP), Gestalt work, Parts Therapy and more. It works by changing your core non-conscious beliefs. It is designed to take the emotional charge and pain out of the past. And it can help you to create a significantly happier future. TRTP was developed by Queenslander Judith Richards.
• I’m also certified as hypnotist by Integrative Life Coach by Melissa Tiers (Center for Integrative Hypnosis New York). The training has provided me with tools to share to address the cognitive, emotional/biochemical, structural and energetic aspects that can underlie problems. And, I use Conversational Hypnosis to neutralise the triggers and reprogram responses.
• TAT (Tapas Acupressure Technique)
This is a gentle, guided non-intrusive modality which deals with problems on deep levels. TAT was developed by Californian practitioner, Tapas Fleming. It can help you profoundly improve many aspects of your life. This is a technique that works well in person, yet is equally as effective when you’re guided online or even over the phone.
• Australian Bush Flower Essences
These are a vibrational flower therapy that works on an emotional level, balancing and harmonising your overall wellbeing. They were created by Sydney naturopath Ian White. Working on the mind, body and spirit, they help t to bring you greater clarity, joy and a happier quality of life. I recommend them for adults, children and animals to work on the emotional and physical levels. Bush Flower Essences can harmonise negative feelings and belief patterns held in the non-conscious mind.
• Reiki Sekh’m
This is a gentle, relaxing healing method which provides life force energy clearing and healing. It helps to return your body back to balance. I provide a safe, welcoming environment to receive the healing benefits.
Director of Oh! Naturale Pty. Ltd.
Office hours: 9.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday – Melbourne Australia time
Mobile: 0414 836 654 (+61 414 836 654)
Email: please use this form to send an email.